Best Value On The Web!

Boatn' Bob .com presented by
Get Your PCOC
Newfoundland Boating License | BOATNBOB.COM®

Get Your Newfoundland Boating Licence in 3 Easy Steps!

The official term is Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) that is good for life from coast to coast!


1. Complete the online course

Study the online course material that includes quizzes and interactive animations. After completing the timed course, you’ll advance to the timed Transport Canada Boating Safety Test. No need to worry, if you don’t pass your first time. After 24 hours, you’ll have one more attempt to pass the test.

2. Pass the Transport Canada Boating Safety Test and Go Boating

After passing the 50 multiple question choice Transport Canada Boating Safety Test, you can print your Temporary Boating License and get out on the water.

3. Getting Your Permanent PCOC

Your lifetime Canada Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) will arrive by mail in 4-6 weeks. The Canadian PCOC is accepted in Newfoundland and all other provinces. Better Boating Safe Boat Training® makes getting a Quebec boating license easy.


Let's Get Started ►

 Need A Newfoundland Boating License ? Visit BOATNBOB.COM

Discover Boating Newfoundland & Labrador Canada!

Called ''The Rock'' for its spectacular volcanic shaped like rocky mountains, Newfoundland, which is part of the Newfoundland and Labrador province, is a large Canadian island on North America’s east coast, and it is popular destination for tourists from all over the world. With its more than 9000 kilometres of rocky shoreline, it offers unlimited sheltered coves and bays for exploration.


Do I need a Newfoundland Boating License?

You may have heard the term Newfoundland Boat Licence, Canadian Boating License or Newfoundland Boaters Card and that you need one of them or a driver's license to operate your boat in PEI. What is really required is the Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) often referred to as a boating licence. Since it is regulated by Transport Canada under the Competency of Operators of Pleasure Craft Regulations, it is valid across Canada, and is the only card that is required to operate a powered pleasure vessel in Canada. You can get the Pleasure Craft Operator Card by taking the Better Boating Safe Boat Training ® online safe boating course today!


What About Crossing the Border?

Canada and the United States have similar mandatory boater education requirements and many U.S states will accept the Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) as proof of competency.  On the Canadian side of the border Canada will accept boating education cards that are issued by a state that meets the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) requirements as proof of competency.


Get Your PCOC Now ►