Best Value On The Web!

Boatn' Bob .com presented by
Get Your PCOC
Saskatchewan Boating License, Official Online Course & Exam | BOATNBOB.COM

Get Your Saskatchewan Boating Licence in 3 Easy Steps! 

The official term is Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) that is good for life from coast to coast!  


1.  Complete the online course

Study the online course material that includes quizzes and interactive animations. After completing the timed course, you’ll advance to the timed Transport Canada Boating Safety Test. No need to worry, if you don’t pass your first time. After 24 hours, you’ll have one more attempt to pass the test.

2.  Pass the Transport Canada Boating Safety Test and Go Boating

After passing the Transport Canada Boating Safety Test, you can print your Temporary Boating License and get out on the water.

3.  Getting Your Permanent PCOC

Your lifetime Canada Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) will arrive by mail in 4-6 weeks. The Canadian PCOC is accepted in Saskatchewan and all other provinces. Better Boating Safe Boat Training® makes getting a Saskatchewan boating license easy.


Let's Get Started ►

Discover Boating Saskatchewan Canada!

Saskatchewan is the only Canadian province with entirely man-made borders, and has a total area of 651,900 square kilometres. It has more than 50'000 square kilometres of fresh water, and more than 100,000 lakes. Whether it's fishing on Lake Athabasca in the North West or bombing around on a jet ski on Lake Diefenbaker to the south, Saskatchewan has something for every boaters dream!


Do I need a Saskatchewan Boating License?

You may have heard the term Saskatchewan Boat Licence, Canadian Boating License or Saskatchewan Boaters Card and that you need one of them or a driver's license to operate your boat in Saskatchewan. What is really required is the Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) often referred to as a boating licence. Since it is regulated by Transport Canada under the Competency of Operators of Pleasure Craft Regulations, it is valid across Canada, and is the only card that is required to operate a powered pleasure vessel in Canada. You can get the Pleasure Craft Operator Card by taking the Better Boating Safe Boat Training ® online safe boating course today!


What About Crossing the Border?

Canada and the United States have similar mandatory boater education requirements and many U.S states will accept the Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) as proof of competency.  On the Canadian side of the border Canada will accept boating education cards that are issued by a state that meets the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) requirements as proof of competency.


Get Your PCOC Now ►