Best Value On The Web!

Boatn' Bob .com presented by
Get Your PCOC
Quebec Boating License | BOATNBOB.COM

Get Your Quebec Boating Licence in 3 Easy Steps!

The official term is Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) that is good for life from coast to coast!


1. Complete the online course

Study the online course material that includes quizzes and interactive animations. After completing the timed course, you’ll advance to the timed Transport Canada Boating Safety Test. No need to worry, if you don’t pass your first time. After 24 hours, you’ll have one more attempt to pass the test.

2. Pass the Transport Canada Boating Safety Test and Go Boating

After passing the 50 question multiple choice Transport Canada Boating Safety Test, you can print your Temporary Boating License and get out on the water.

3. Getting Your Permanent PCOC

Your lifetime Canada Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) will arrive by mail in 4-6 weeks. The Canadian PCOC is accepted in Quebec and all other provinces. Better Boating Safe Boat Training® makes getting a Quebec boating license easy.


Let's Get Started ►

 Get Your Quebec Boating License at BOATNBOB.COM

Discover Boating Quebec Canada!

Quebec is Canada's largest province by area and offers some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. From leisurely traversing the St Lawrence River to catching world class musky in northern Quebec, Quebec's waterways can satisfy even the saltiest of seaman.


Do I need a Quebec Boating License?

You may have heard the term Quebec Boat Licence, Canadian Boating License or Quebec Boaters Card and that you need one of them or a driver's license to operate your boat in Quebec. What is really required is the Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) often referred to as a boating licence. Since it is regulated by Transport Canada under the Competency of Operators of Pleasure Craft Regulations, it is valid across Canada, and is the only card that is required to operate a powered pleasure vessel in Canada. You can get the Pleasure Craft Operator Card by taking the Better Boating Safe Boat Training ® online safe boating course today!


What About Crossing the Border?

Canada and the United States have similar mandatory boater education requirements and many U.S states will accept the Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) as proof of competency.  On the Canadian side of the border Canada will accept boating education cards that are issued by a state that meets the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) requirements as proof of competency.


Get Your PCOC Now ►