Best Value On The Web!

Boatn' Bob .com presented by
Get Your PCOC
Prince Edward Island (PEI) Boating License | BOATNBOB.COM

Get Your PEI Boating Licence in 3 Easy Steps!

     The official term is Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) that is good for life from coast to coast!



1. Complete the online course

Study the online course material that includes quizzes and interactive animations. After completing the timed course, you’ll advance to the timed Transport Canada Boating Safety Test. No need to worry, if you don’t pass your first time. After 24 hours, you’ll have one more attempt to pass the test.

2. Pass the Transport Canada Boating Safety Test and Go Boating

After passing the 50 question multiple choice Transport Canada Boating Safety Test, you can print your Temporary Boating License and get out on the water.

3. Go boating!

Your lifetime Canada Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) will arrive by mail in 4-6 weeks. The Canadian PCOC is accepted in Quebec and all other provinces. Better Boating Safe Boat Training® makes getting a Quebec boating license easy.


Let's Get Started ►

 Need Your Prince Edward Island Boating License? Visit WWW.BOATNBOB.COM

Discover Boating PEI Canada!

Prince Edward Island offers more than 1500 kilometres of coastline. Fisherman can head out to sea to catch a trophy bluefin tuna or a monster shark! Boaters can head out to sea for some whale watching and also be entertained by the ever amusing herds of seals.

Whether you want to tour the St Lawrence River, head for Nova Scotia or simply relax on the North or South Lake, PEI is one destination that you have to cross off the bucket list!

Do I need a PEI Boating License?

You may have heard the term PEI Boat Licence, Canadian Boating License or PEI Boaters Card and that you need one of them or a driver's license to operate your boat in PEI. What is really required is the Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) often referred to as a boating licence. Since it is regulated by Transport Canada under the Competency of Operators of Pleasure Craft Regulations, it is valid across Canada, and is the only card that is required to operate a powered pleasure vessel in Canada. You can get your Pleasure Craft Operator Card by taking the Better Boating Safe Boat Training ® online safe boating course today!

What About Crossing the Border?

Canada and the United States have similar mandatory boater education requirements and many U.S states will accept the Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) as proof of competency.  On the Canadian side of the border Canada will accept boating education cards that are issued by a state that meets the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) requirements as proof of competency.

Get Your PCOC Now